The Bridge program acts as a medium for connecting Vietnam with the rest of the world in field of information and intellects. The Bridge brings world's advanced knowledge, culture and history to Vietnam and vice versa.
Program's activities include:
- Publishing books about states and its founder.
- Organizing forums, conferences and other programs to connect professionals with intellectuals, leaders in various fields and community to facilitate environment for exchanging and learning.
- Organizing cultural exchange events.
The program currently focuses on the thematic areas of education and sustainable development, such as:
1. Lessons learnt from the foundation and development of states in the world.
2. Models of education and sustainable development in various countries in modern days.
3. Culture, history and image of nations.
The Bridge constantly seeks partnership with domestic and international organizations, Embassies and enterprises in order to implement future projects.
LET THERE BE WATER
- Book Publishing: Publish the Vietnamese version of "Let there be water" (Con đường thoát hạn)
- Communication Campaigning about the culture of water appreciation, the importance and the scarcity of clean water in Vietnam.
- Discussion Facilitation between professionals, policy makers in order to apply lessons from Israel and advanced technology in water management in Vietnam.
EDUCATION WORLDWIDE (FINLAND, JAPAN, KOREA,…)
IMAGE OF NATIONS AND CONTINENTS (AFRICA, AMERICA,...)
SUSTAINABLE GREEN DEVELOPMENT
For more information on partnership, please contact:
Nguyen Ngoc Anh (Ms.)